Working with Ocius – “Oceans is us”
Ocius is an Australian public unlisted Sydney-based SME (small to medium enterprise) operating at the cutting edge of technology to design and build autonomous robots that can ‘live’ in the ocean using the energy of the weather on the ocean – sun wind and waves – to act as monitoring and communications platforms.
If you like a challenge, can work in a team, love the ocean and believe in a positive future you could be part of our exciting future.
Roles - Junior Software and Systems Engineers
Contact - lloyd@Ocius.com.au
Compensation - Commensurate to experience
Description - See below:
Are you a talented C++ Embedded Software Engineer with experience developing autonomous vehicle solutions? You will be involved in a wide variety of software/hardware product development activities for Ocius’ Unmanned Surface Vehicles. You will contribute to product requirements and designs. You will be hands-on in the development, assembly, and testing of prototype vehicles. To be successful in obtaining this role, you will possess the following:
- Extensive experience with Autonomous Vehicles.
- Ability to develop on Windows, Linux and embedded systems.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-Starter / Highly Motivated.
- Commercial product development experience.
- Sailing experience.
- Experience with Ardupilot and supporting tools is highly desirable.