Working with Ocius – “Oceans is us”
Ocius is an Australian company that builds autonomous ocean robots. These drones use the energy of the weather – sun wind and waves – to act as monitoring and communications platforms.
If you like a challenge, can work in a team, and love the ocean you could be part of our exciting future.
Roles - Junior Software and Systems Engineers
Contact - lloyd@Ocius.com.au
Compensation - Commensurate to experience
Description - See below:
Are you a talented C++ Embedded Software Engineer with experience developing autonomous vehicle solutions? You will be involved in a wide variety of software/hardware product development activities for Ocius’ Unmanned Surface Vehicles. You will contribute to product requirements and designs. You will be hands-on in the development, assembly,and testing of prototype vehicles. To be successful in obtaining this role, you will possess the following:
- Extensive experience with Autonomous Vehicles.
- Ability to develop on Windows, Linux and embedded systems.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-Starter / Highly Motivated.
- Commercial product development experience.
- Sailing experience.
- Experience with Ardupilot and supporting tools is highly desirable.